Thursday, May 29, 2008

technology

About 20 years ago, my husband and I decided to open our own business. It was a seasonal business, at best since we offered a summer menu. My husband had lost his job, and I hadn't worked outside the home, so we decided to be adventuress and try it out. Long story short, it was an experience, but he ended up working 9 to 5 at a manufacturing company again, and I ended up working in an office for a national corporation. It was not a bad experience, just a 3 year experience.

At the time, we did not even own a computer, let alone having any knowledge of the business technology we should have known, to make our business work.

The year is now 2008, and if you do ot have the right office technology at your fingertips, you are probably loosing money.

Before going it yourself, do your homework and obtain business technology product reviews, before investing your hard earned money into a business, that may be great, with the right technology equipment, for your business PC. I think you will enjoy the information you will read on Technology Channel at Business.com, I did.

No comments: